Process inspection with stationary and mobile 3D sensors
ZEISS AIMax Inline and AIMax BestFit
Stationary and mobile 3D sensors
The AIMax Inline and AIMax BestFit fixed sensors from ZEISS are compact, optical 3D geometry sensors designed for industrial use with in-line measuring technology. A comprehensive technology package allows you to complete various tasks such as quality assurance, location recognition and production-control jobs, including robot guidance.
ZEISS AIMax Inline
The stationary optical 3D geometry sensor features a wide range of measuring distances and enables solutions for diverse measuring tasks, e.g. quality assurance, location recognition and production-control jobs.
ZEISS AIMax BestFit
The optical sensor is suitable for particularly difficult-to-reach areas. It can also be used in stationary fixed sensor cells and directly
on the robot. The compact size enables a large number of sensors to be integrated in a small space.
Applications for stationary and mobile 3D sensor
- Inspection of assembly and welding processes
- Extensive measuring functions
- Precision car body construction and metalworking
- Location recognition and positioning (parts, car bodies)
- Component attachment (doors, windows, covers)
- Robot guidance
- Form & pierce
Advantages of the ZEISS AIMax Inline and ZEISS AIMax BestFit
- Insensitivity to fluctuating ambient brightness and extraneous light through the use of special filters and matched LEDs
- Additional integrated light sources for diffuse illumination of measurement objects
- Easy to use and configure
- Compact sizes
- High temperature stability through active compensation
- Temperature capture and the storage of calibration and temperature compensation data in the sensor